Sunday, January 01, 2012

Here's to a new year...



It's true, 2011 held a lot of ups and down for me. With the lows being uncharacteristically low, unfortunately. I dealt with a few deaths, a whole slew of family dysfunction, more health problems between myself and my family than I'd care to admit, and quite a few personal transitions. But I also grew a lot as a person, and for that I am thankful.


Instead of hashing out all of the crap that I had to deal with over the past year, I'm going to lean more towards the optimistic side of things and create a list of things I would like to accomplish over the next year. Think positive, right?

  • Start exercising somewhat regularly.
  • Eat healthier.
  • Finish my reading list.
  • Get a job.
  • Move out.
  • Explore a new city.
  • See live music.
  • Blog more regularly.
  • Take more photographs.
  • Enter a piece of writing in a contest.

I hope 2012 holds lots of health and happiness for you and all those that you love. What are your goals for the new year?


No comments:

Post a Comment